Digital Signature Software Form 16 Uses Digital Power for Submissions
March 27, 2012 Leave a comment
Digital Signature software form 16 is recently inducted by payroll software companies online only after Income-Tax departments allowed for filing of income tax returns online. You can now start-up in filing your IT returns with great ease and comfort by click of a button. Before, you were asked to pay challans, take time on long queues, and keep on contacting auditors for every small doubt you confronted regarding IT returns. Now, Income-Tax department has allowed individuals, employees and employers to file IT return. In order to provide a better support to employees, you will find that payroll India software is accommodating digital signature on form 16A, leaf on the modules of employee self-service sheets to benefit employees.
You will not be asked for any fussy details by auditors, you will have to fill in the data format provided on the page and submit all relevant documents electronically and you will get an endorsement on your filed data in a little time. Companies such as ascentpayroll.in, has provided with a provision of this sheet provided you will have to mark details without creating any element of doubt. You will have to make a mention of your Pan Card number because that is like an index number to any individual before filing IT returns online or offline these days.
- Digital Electronic Signature Capture for android (ask.metafilter.com)
- New AIIM Research Talks About How Digital Signatures Can Help Reduce Print (lewansolutions.wordpress.com)
- Mandatory E-filing for income >10 lakhs p.a (abhimanyu007dotcom.wordpress.com)
- SIGNiX Launches Revolutionary New Digital Signature Capabilities (prweb.com)
- Digital Signatures for SharePoint 2010 Free Trial Now Available (prweb.com)